Refurbishment of the German Parliamentary Society clubhouse
The palace was accorded listed status in 1994. Since its successful full refurbishment in 2002, it has been used by the German Parliamentary Society as a political and social clubhouse. The German Bundestag additionally uses a representative hall in conjunction with the Jakob-Kaiser-Haus for official purposes.
- Refurbishment of the German Parliamentary Society clubhouse.
- Coordination of the general planner, HOAI service phases 5–9, preparation of FM-compliant as-built documentation.
- Ernst Basler + Partner GmbH
- Van den Valentyn Architekten, Köln
- Facts and figures
Total projet costs: 13 Mio. € Construction time frame: 1999 - 2002 Gross floor area: 3.500 m²
Further reference projects
- Special buildings and museums Sports hall for the German Armed Forces BerlinMore
- Special buildings and museums Tornower Weg day care centreMore
- Special buildings and museums Fischerinsel indoor swimming pool BerlinMore
- Special buildings and museums BIP-Creativity Primary School Berlin-WeißenseeMore
- Special buildings and museums Reichstag President’s Palace BerlinMore
- Special buildings and museums SPRUNG.RAUM Berlin-MarienfeldeMore