Extensive refurbishment of the listed Bundesdruckerei building on Oranienstraße
To boost the appeal of the listed office building dating from 1951 for the rental market, the 5 floors were renovated according to modern criteria. In future, the Bundesdruckerei building will be available to external tenants as a modern office space.
- Refurbishment of the listed office building at Oranienstraße 91 to create modern offices.
- HOAI service phases 6–9: preparation for and participation in the awarding of contracts, project coordination and project support in accordance with §34 HOAI (2013).
- Bundesdruckerei GmbH
- Kaup + Wiegand, Berlin
- Facts and figures
Project time frame: 2015 - 2016 Gross floor area: 4400 m² Construction costs: 3,5 Mio. Project status: Completed
View of the building front
- Office and business buildings Jakob-Kaiser-Haus BerlinMore
- Health and research buildings Grand Central BerlinMore
- Office and business buildings Bundesdruckerei office buildingMore
- Office and business buildings Areva Erlangen administrative buildingMore
- Office and business buildings ProPotsdam group headquartersMore
- Office and business buildings BMW AG group headquarters in MunichMore
- Office and business buildings ARSENAL shopping centre WittenbergMore
- Office and business buildings Office and gallery building on the KunstCampusMore
- Office and business buildings Göttingen business park Lower SaxonyMore